New Webinar Series Based on the Book (Released September 1)
Wednesdays, Sept 7, 14, 28, Oct 5, 12, Nov 2, 9, 16
5 PM Pacific Time, 6 Mountain, 7 Central, 8 Eastern
Click here to find coordinated time in other time zones
While many people know Jesus’s sayings and parables, few understand the deeper insights and guidance those teachings impart. Everyone in the Bible represents an element of your own mind, and the events symbolize milestones of your own own spiritual journey. In this rare and stimulating webinar series, Alan Cohen will unpack the teachings of Jesus to reveal hidden metaphysical truths with phenomenal practical application. You will see how the Bible is not a saga that occurred long ago, but a map to your own healing and awakening. The Mystical Messiah takes the greatest story ever told, and transforms it into the greatest story your life will unfold.
This course is spiritually and metaphysically based. Members of all religions or no religion will find meaning and value in it.
- Why Jesus cloaked lofty spiritual truths in earthy parables
- How the mystical messiah represents your highest potential that you will live
- What to do when darkness rears up in the presence of the light
- Overcome the inner critic
- How to deal with people who attempt to throw cold water on your valued visions
- Mobilize the power of the word to create miracles
- Jesus as a teacher of the abundance you deserve
- Clues on how to get your taxes paid easily
- The importance of retreat and personal time to connect with yourself and your Source
- Why and how to drop the old rugged cross
- Resurrect parts of yourself that seem to have died
- Deal gracefully with family that doesn’t understand you
- Unearth your buried talents and mobilize them for success
- Leave behind your old life to start a new one
- Save years or lifetimes of searching for answers in exotic places
- Why guilt never works and how to rise beyond it
- The real meaning of forgiveness
We’ll connect with Zoom via computer, mobile device, or telephone.
You will receive login information a week before the first webinar.
Each webinar will be 75 minutes.
All sessions will be recorded and made available to registrants
after the program date.
Alan Cohen, M.A. is the author of 30 popular inspirational books, including the bestselling A Course in Miracles Made Easy, the award-winning A Deep Breath of Life, and the classic Are You as Happy as Your Dog? He is a contributing writer for The New York Times #1 bestselling series Chicken Soup for the Soul. His work has been featured on Oprah.com, USA Today. and The Washington Post. HIs books have been translated into 32 languages. He is the founder and director of the Foundation for Holistic Life Coaching.
Visa, Mastercard, Venmo Accepted