Finding Soul Fulfillment in All Your Relationships
Webinar Series with Alan Cohen
Tuesdays, June 7 – July 12
5 PM Pacific Time, 6 Mountain, 7 Central, 8 Eastern
Click here to find coordinated time in other time zones
Relationships provide us with huge rewards, and sometimes big challenges. In this in-depth series, we will shed light on how to transform difficult or painful relationships into rewarding ones, and make good relationships even better. Alan will offer many holistic tools to generate practical results in all kind of relationships, including romantic partnerships, friendships, pets, family relations, and business situations. Each webinar includes lecture, real-life examples, brief coaching, q & a, and guided visualization. If you are ready to go to your next level and claim your right and power to enjoy all of your connections, this highly-focused program will give you the insights and skills to do that.
- Why relationships present a challenge to so many people, plus extraordinary opportunities
- Why you attract particular patterns in relationships, for better or worse
- How soul contracts affect your relationships
- The five illusions that make relationships hard, and the five truths that make them easy
- How to reframe all relationship experiences in your favor
- Shifting relationships from an end goal to a rewarding process
- Why staying or leaving is less important than how you stay or how you leave
- Opening to connect with a great partner even if you have a poor track record, fear, or resistance
- Inner work you can do to shift outer conditions
- Creating affirmations that get results
- Soul-to-soul communication as a key to transforming relationships
- Tuning into your pet and learning deep relationship lessons from him or her
- Deepening self-love and self-acceptance as a foundation to attract a great partner
- Completing with people who have left your life or passed on
- How not to be fooled by appearances, and retain your vision of success
- Partnering with Higher Power to help you achieve what you cannot
- Making use of the universal principles that guide all relationships
We’ll use Zoom, which allows you to connect via computer, mobile device, or telephone.
You will receive login information a week before the first webinar.
Each webinar will be 75 minutes.
All sessions will be recorded and made available to registrants
after the program date.
Visa, Mastercard, Venmo Accepted
You can still register after the series has started.You will receive link(s) to any previous webinars.