A Course in Miracles has helped millions of people find healing, empowerment, rewarding relationships, abundance, forgiveness, and inner peace. If you have found greater well-being through the Course, and you would like to pass your insights and awakening along to others, this deep and transformational program will give you a wealth of tools and support to master the Course and pass your insights along to others.
The Course defines every student of ACIM as a teacher of God. This program will help you step into that role with grace, ease, and confidence. The Course tells us that one of the best ways to learn something is to teach it. If you feel called to claim your role as a guided lightworker, here is a golden opportunity to achieve that noble vision.
Elements of the Program:
- 12 bi-weekly live 75-minute interactive webinars
- A four-day in-person retreat on the Big Island of Hawaii, January 30 – February 3, 2023.
- Online lessons and exercises to support the training principles and practices
- A 60-minute personal coaching session via Zoom with Alan Cohen
- Five practice teaching sessions by each student, with feedback from participants and Alan
- Support from your fellow students as empowering peers
- Certification from the Foundation for Holistic Life Coaching, for those who wish to receive it, upon completion of requirements
Claiming your identity as a whole, divine being • Discerning between the voices of fear and love • Accessing clear and effective guidance • Understanding the unique language of ACIM • How to benefit most from the Workbook • Moving beyond resistance • Transforming special relationships to holy relationships • Taking back your power from magical external sources • Healing physical, mental, and emotional illness • Finding forgiveness • Release from guilt, shame, and self-punishment • Reinterpreting attack and illness as a call for love • Making the best use of the time of your life • Accepting abundance as your natural state • Replacing death with life • Gaining confidence to teach ACIM
Requirements for certification
- Attend at least 10 of the 12 webinars
- Participate in the entire in-person retreat
- Have your personal coaching session with Alan
- Conduct 5 teaching sessions, online or in person, with at least 6 students each, with feedback from students
- Study ACIM and practice daily workbook lessons during the term of the program
- Read A Course in Miracles Made Easy by Alan Cohen
- Pass a final exam
Prerequisite: Some experience with A Course in Miracles
How much experience with ACIM will I need to qualify for the program?
Any study of the Text, practice of the lessons, reading of related books, watching videos, or attending seminars or study groups will suffice. You don’t have to have mastered the Course; even a little familiarity with the ideas is enough.
What will be the dates and times of the webinars?
2023 Dates: Jan 11, 25 Feb 8, 22 Mar 8, 22 Apr 5, 26 May 3, 24 Jun 7, 21
Time: 5 PM Pacific Click here for coordinated time in other zones.
Can I participate in the program without doing the certificate requirements?
Since we will be all going through the practices and exercises together, we ask that everyone share the certificate process.
Can I do the program if I do not attend the in person retreat?
We ask all students to attend the retreat, which will be one of the cornerstones of the training and build strong support and community.
What are the requirements for the practice teaching sessions?
Five sessions, one per month, minimum 30 minutes each, minimum six students per session (can be the same students for all sessions), once each month Feb-June, online or in-person, recorded.
- $3,495 includes all training elements listed above. Travel, lodging, and meals for the in-person retreat are additional.
- Application fee of $150 will be applied to your tuition. If you are not accepted for any reason, application fee will be refunded. If you are accepted and you withdraw, application fee is nonrefundable.
- Additional deposit of $350 payable within 7 days of acceptance.
- Remainder of $2995 due November 15, 2022. 3% discount for fees paid by check.
Visa, Mastercard, Venmo, Zelle accepted.
Please address any questions to email@example.com or phone (808) 785-8900
Thank you for your interest. We hold you in miracle mind!
Please note: Class size is limited. Sponsor will accept students who,
in the opinion of the sponsor, are best matched for the program.
Application fee must be submitted before application is considered.