Life Coach Training
February- July 2019•Online & Hawaii Retreat
Better Your Life by Helping Others Better Theirs
February 1 – July 31, 2019
Become a certified professional life coach to build a part- or full-time career, or use the skills to become more successful in your current profession and personal life.
Every client has the capacity to know the path to success. The coach’s role is to help the client access his or her passion and genius.
- Clarify your purpose, goals, direction, and niche within the domainof life coaching.
- Deepen your self-awareness as a platform for effective coaching.
- Build a storehouse of coaching skills to achieve practical, observable results.
- Access your intuitive guidance as a complement to formal skills.
- Gain the confidence to present yourself as a qualified coach.
- Attract clients in alignment with your vision, skills, and interests.
- Master money issues, setting fees, and worthiness to be paid for your services.
- Help clients choose and achieve goals meaningful to them.
- Set appropriate and healthy boundaries.
- Employ marketing and business tools to expand your practice.
- Found your practice on holistic and metaphysical principles.
- Segue from your current career to part or full-time coaching.
All positive change begins in the mind, heart and attitude.
Outer change naturally follows inner awakening.
Training Elements and Schedule:
- Fourteen 75 minute interactive webinars
- 40-lesson online course
- In-depth in-person 4-day training in Hawaii, February 25 – March 1, 2019
- One 60 minute personal coaching session via telephone with Alan Cohen
- Many practice coaching sessions
- Certification upon completion
- Strong community of peers
- Graduate support
Struggle is not required. As you and your client trust and follow your natural instincts, answers and directions reveal themselves.